Enter your registration number and Australian State and instantly see all filters compatible with your vehicle.
Unlike our standard air filters we want you to recondition and reuse your O2Rush Performance Air Filters. The durability of the expanded open cell polyurethane filter means it can be serviced many times over.
Wash and recondition the Ryco Performance filter for extended use. Only use Ryco Foam Filters.
Recommended service interval of 15,000 km’s or 12 months whichever comes first.The more regularly the air filter is serviced using Ryco cleaner and conditioner the longer it will last.
Homogenous open cell structure gives it high tensile strength to be washed and reconditioned.
1. Remove the foam from the filter.
2. Apply 50-100ml of cleaner directly onto the foam. Alternatively, it can be applied using a spray bottle.
3. Massage the foam until the suds form and take on the colour of the dirt.
4. Dip the foam into clean water, continue to massage until residual dirt and conditioner are fully rinsed.
5. Rinse at least 3 times with clean water until all the cleaner is washed out. Do not leave to soak.
6. Dry thoroughly with a cloth and allow to air dry until all moisture has been removed.
1. Ensure the filter is completely dry from washing before applying the filter conditioner.
2. Warm the conditioner by placing in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
3. Pour the warm conditioner into a plastic bag, container or bucket and add the filter.
4. Work the conditioner into foam by folding then firmly squeezing leaving no dry areas. Only a slight residue of conditioner should remain on your fingers when pinching the foam. Excess conditioner can be poured back into the bottle and reused. NOTE: Do not wring or twist the foam to remove the conditioner.
5. Squeeze the foam to remove excess conditioner.
6. Wrap the filter tightly in a cotton rag until excess liquid is drawn out. Only a slight residue of conditioner should remain on your fingers when pinching the foam.
7. Refit the filter and you are back in business!